Binance US : Binance US Login : Binance US App. Binance is well-known for its massive altcoin list, with more than 500 choices available to non-U.S. users. However, the Binance.US exchange only supports 52 coins. Coinbase offers 51 trading currencies on its regular platform and 57 on the Coinbase Pro exchange.
Coinbase also supports fiat currencies, including USD, GBP, and EUR, whereas Binance supports 19 fiat currencies, such as USD, EUR, AUD, GBP, HKD, and INR. Depending on your location, Binance offers 50 to 591 cryptocurrency pairs, while Coinbase supports 51 for users in the United States.
The following cryptocurrencies are on Binance but not Coinbase: BND, VeChain (VET), Harmony (ONE), VeThor Token (VTHO), Dogecoin (DOGE), QTUM, and Matic Network (MATIC). On Coinbase, you’ll find Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Aave (AAVE), SushiSwap (SUSHI), and Celo (CGLD). Both platforms support popular and up-and-coming currencies such as:
- Dash (DASH)
- Storj (STORJ)
- Cosmos (ATOM)
- Compound (COMP)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Cardano (ADA)
Binance US Login
Please register for an account over at our partner, Binance US. You have 14 days to close all active positions on your account and withdraw all your funds, failing which your account will be locked. Once your account is locked, you will have to raise a customer service ticket for us to assist you further.”
The Block noted the bans appear to be based on IP addresses. However, at least one U.S. user who never underwent know-your-customer (KYC) identity verification has not received a notice of account closure from Binance.
Upon registering for Binance, users have the option to defer KYC measures that would reveal their identities in exchange for lower daily deposit and withdrawal maximums. Additionally, it’s not clear whether Binance cross-checked the physical location users claimed when signing up with their IP addresses.
How To Sign Up Binance Us Account
- Visit binance.us and click “Sign Up Now”
- Enter your email address, password, check the box and click Create account
- Move the puzzle piece to its appropriate location to go to the next step
- Binance US will send you a verification email to the email address provided. Click the confirmation link in the email and log in again
- Click “Deposit” to start moving funds from your binance.com account to binance.us account
- You will have to provide verification before Binance US allows you to deposit and withdraw funds. Click “Basic Verification” to proceed
Note that if you are a resident of Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Vermont, or Washington, you will not be able to use a Binance.us account. If this is the case, we recommend transferring your funds from binance.com to another wallet of your choosing.
- Fill out the basic verification datasheet and select “Submit”
- After successful verification of your identity, your binance.us account should be ready to use. When you first log in to your account, you will be asked to set up two-factor authentication.
- Once you go through the above steps, you will finally be able to access your Binance US dashboard!
We believe this post on Binance US Login was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Binance US Login.