Millions of people across the world are joining the Vero social media platform on daily basis. For the interest of all those who are still looking for How to Create New Vero Account, these are the few simple steps to follow right here. Vero is a social media platform and mobile app company. Vero markets itself as a social network free from advertisements, data mining and algorithms.
Before we go into How to Create New Vero Account proper, let’s put you through some important things you may need to know about Vero before you can now Create New Vero Account.
The app was founded by Lebanese billionaire Ayman Hariri who is the son of former Lebanese prime minister Rafic Hariri.The name is taken from the Esperanto word for truth. The app launched officially in 2015 as an alternative to Facebook and their popular photo-blogging app Instagram. Within weeks of its release the app surged in popularity although users expressed mixed reports with some feeling confused about how the app worked.
Cosplayers were early to adopt the app as their photo-sharing platform of choice, favouring the app’s pinch and zoom magnification feature over Instagram’s zoom feature. Other creative communities soon followed, and the app became popular with niche groups of makeup artists, tattoo artists, and skateboarders.
In March 2018 Vero’s popularity surged, partly helped by an exodus from Facebook and Instagram following the Cambridge Analytica data scandal. In the wake of the scandal, Vero devised an advertising campaign aimed at defected Facebook and Instagram users, hoping the app’s policies and privacy settings would assuage concerns over sharing personal information on the internet. Within the space of one week, the app went from being a small service, akin to Ello or Peach, to being the most downloaded app in eighteen countries.
How to Create New Vero Account
- Download the official Vero–True Social app from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Open the Vero app on your smartphone and press the green Sign Up button.
- Enter your full, real name, and email address. You only get to enter your email address once so make sure that you type it in correctly.
- Enter your phone number. Vero needs a mobile telephone number to send a confirmation code to which will be used to activate your account. This is done to prevent users from creating multiple accounts. You can use a mobile number associated with a different device or individual to get your code however a number can only be associated with one Vero account.
- Vero will now send a four-digit code to the phone number you entered. Once you receive this code, enter it into the Vero app. The app should prompt you to enter this code almost immediately after submitting your phone number.
- You have completed vero registration and your Vero account will now be created and you will be presented with options to add a profile image and description. Both of these can be changed at any time in the future.
Vero is a social media platform and mobile app company. Vero markets itself as a social network free from advertisements, data mining and algorithms.