Delete instagram – How to delete instagram account. Are you searching for How to delete instagram account? This post is meant to provide you with every guide you need concerning How to delete instagram account. However, to delete instagram account is actually very easy and fast, all you need to do is follow the step by step procedure in this post.Note
Before deleting your Instagram account permanently, remember to download all your photos and videos, otherwise you will lose them forever. To delete or deactivate your Instagram account, you’ll need to use a desktop web browser, or the web browser on your smartphone. You can’t do it through the app.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media sites around – and one of the most addicting. If you want to tone down your Instagram habits, you can always delete or deactivate your Instagram account.
The difference between the two options is that deleting your Instagram account is permanent, while deactivating is temporary and lets you get your account back later.
Why delete your Instagram account
There are a variety of reasons for wanting to disappear from the social network that is uniquely focused on images. What’s yours? Among the most common we find:
- Being a victim of trolls or haters that continuously harass.
- Beginning a new Instagram Marketing Strategy. Replace the one you had previously used with the new one.
- Fatigue with social networks and all that is implied (spending time monitoring interactions, updating profiles, uploading image, etc).
- The account was from a brand, association or institution that has ceased or will cease to exist .
Whichever reason, it’s your choice to move ahead with deleting your account!
But before you rush into saying goodbye, I recommend that you save your photos and videos that have been published. Once your Instagram is deleted, you will lose everything that hasn’t been backed up.
How to delete an Instagram account
Be sure to follow each of the indications that I am going to describe below. I have broken down the entire process about how to delete an Instagram account. It’s going to be a piece of cake!
- The first thing you should do is enter this page.
- Once there, a field will appear in which you can select the reason for saying goodbye to your Instagram account. Depending on the reason you indicate, Instagram will try to retain you as a user by offering you an option that allows you to leave for the time being but with an option to return at a later date.
- Then, log into the account you want to delete and enter your username if you want to proceed.
- In the next step, re-enter your password. You’ll need to confirm to the platform that it’s really you.
- Finally, click on the red button that indicates the following: ‘Permanently Delete my account’.
Your photos, comments, followers and profile data will disappear forever. You won’t be able to recover them. Why? Because Instagram permanently deletes this content so that it can’t be used fraudulently. You’re username will also no longer be available for use . Keep this in mind before choosing to permanently close the account in question.
We believe this post on Delete instagram was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Delete instagram.