Facebook.com Registration is now very easy. The few simple and basic steps to open a facebook account is detailed right here for you. Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California.
Facebook.com Registration was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.
To create facebook account all you need is an email address or a cell phone number. We will be sharing below the detailed steps to Facebook.com Registration.
Facebook.com Registration steps
- Go to facebook.com. There you will find a green button in the upper left-hand part of the screen, click on it.
- Fill in your information. The information you must enter are the following: First and last name, Email address or cell phone number, repeat your email or phone number, Password, Birth date, Select your sex. If you’re wondering why you have to give your date of birth, you can hide it from your profile if you wish.
- Facebook itself answers your question immediately when you hover your mouse over that section. The answer explains that it is necessary information to get an experience appropriate for your age. For that reason it’s important to give your real information, since Facebook displays advertising content, and a very important factor in the ads you see is your age.
- Find friends. You now have a Facebook account! See how easy that was? You can now start to find friends. You can add your contacts from Gmail, Windows Live Messenger, Outlook, phone contacts or other email services as friends. If you want, you can skip this step.
- Add a profile photo. If you want, you can add a profile picture. Keep in mind how you intend to use your account, that is, if you want to make a professional profile, or communicate with friends, and remember to adjust the privacy settings of all the content you share.