Are you looking for a Good Credit Card for Balance Transfer? In this post we will be sharing with you a rundown of all the Good Credit Card for Balance Transfer. These Good Credit Card for Balance Transfer can give the users to leeway to save a lot more money and just with a balance transfer credit card.
1.. Discover it Balance Transfer – Good Credit Card for Balance Transfer
This card offers more then it’s a promise- a user can earn rewards, finance new purchases and use the card overseas without paying any extra fee. The card also does not charge any annual fee from its users. Let’s check the benefits and the drawbacks of the cards.
- 18 month period where the user does not require to pay for the balance transfers.
- Cashback program for the users.
- No annual fees incurred over the users.
- No fee charged for doing shopping outside the USA.
- One must need to activate the bonus category every quarter.
- The limits for the cashback are 5% or $1,500 for a quarter.
2.. Citi Double Cash Card
Citi Double Cash Card is quite popular among the users as there is no user fee, plus there is no annual fee. In addition to that after the 18 months, the transfer rate id varies between 15.49 percent to 25.49 percent. Hence, we have added this in this section of Good Credit Card for Balance Transfer. Let’s talk about the pro and cons of the very card.
- The user will get 2% cashback – 1 percent for all the purchases they make and another 1 percent for paying the credit card bill.
- Simple Cashback program with no activation cap.
- Till 18 months the user does not need to pay for balance transfers.
- The user will get no welcome bonus.
- Minimum cashback redemption limit is $25
- 3% fee charged if the user makes purchases outside the USA.
3.. U.S Bank Visa Platinum Card
The card offers the best APR periods, 0 percent for 18 months and then 13.99 percent to 24.99 percent the interest differs. The card also offers assistance if the user looking for the transferred debt and new purchases. In the next section, we will see some of the other benefits come along with the card and then a couple of drawbacks.
- Cell phone protection plan.
- No annual fee
- Till 18 months the user need not pay for balance transfers and for the purchases.
- No rewards program
- 2% to 3% foreign transactions
- The balance must be transferred within the 60 days of the account opening.
4.. Aspire Platinum Master card – Good Credit Card for Balance Transfer
Often the user scrutinized based on their credit scored by the banks before offering them the cards. The exception to that the Aspire Platinum Master Card offers their services even as the applicants with fair or good credit. In addition to that, the user need not pay for the annual maintenance charge. Now, we will see some of the benefits and drawbacks of the cards.
- 6 months where the user will not get charged for the balance transfer.
- Lower APR 9.65% to 18.00% in comparison to other banks.
- No annual fee
- A very short period of APR, applicable to only first 6 billing cycles
- 1% foreign transaction fee
- Offers no reward program
We believe this article on Good Credit Card for Balance Transfer is helpful to you. Always feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section.