How to deactivate facebook account – Delete Facebook Account. Are you trying to figure out how to delete your Facebook account? If you follow the very basic instructions we’ll provide you right here, deactivating your Facebook account is actually rather simple and straightforward.
People frequently look up how to deactivate a Facebook account, especially when they are unsure whether or not they want to quit using the network permanently but want to take a break from it. Friends will no longer be able to see your postings on your timeline, and your profile will be removed.
How to Deactivate Your Facebook Account
It’s not difficult to delete your Facebook account when you’re ready to take a break from social media.
To successfully delete your Facebook account, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Facebook page and like it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Settings and Privacy.
- Click on account of ownership and control under your Facebook details.
- Select deactivation and deletion from the drop-down menu.
- Continue to account deactivation by selecting deactivating the account and clicking continue.
- Finally, confirm deactivation by following the steps provided.
To delete your Facebook account, simply follow the instructions outlined above. Note: If you opt to keep your messenger active or if you’re logged into messenger when your Facebook account is disabled, your Facebook messenger will continue to work.
Can I Re-activate my Facebook Account After Deactivating it ?
f you deactivate your Facebook account and decide you’ve been away long enough, your account can be readily revived within fourteen days, but after that time, your account will be permanently erased and you won’t be able to access it again. If you’re still inside the 14-day timeframe, you can reactivate your Facebook account by following the simple steps below:
- Ascertain that your gadget is connected to the internet.
- Go to your favorite web browser.
- Type facebook.com into the search bar.
- Log in to your Facebook account with the same password and email address you used to activate it.
- Your account will be instantly reactivated.
- After that, you can make any significant changes to your Facebook settings.
Following the steps above to successfully reactivate and resume the use of your Facebook account after you deactivate your Facebook account within the 14-day period is not difficult at all. The steps above are very quick and easy to understand and follow through to successfully reactivate and resume the use of your Facebook account.
We believe this post on How to deactivate facebook account was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on How to deactivate facebook account.