To make Online Payment with Southwest credit card is fast and easy. This article is basically about How to make payment on Southwest credit card and also How to Activate your Southwest credit card, for those who just obtained the Southwest credit card.Note
Only one online payment may be scheduled for each day of the billing cycle. If you need to make additional payments for the same day, call customer service to create those payments. Customers may also make payments by mailing a check or money order, using Western Union or by visiting a Chase branch.
How to make payment on Southwest credit card
There are two primary ways to make a Southwest credit card payment:
- Make a one-time payment through Chase. A Southwest card payment can be made through the Chase website, Chase mobile app or by calling customer service. To make your payment, you’ll select the amount of your payment, the payment date and the source of your payment.
- Establish an automated payment through Chase. Setting up an automatic Southwest credit card payment ensures that you’ll never miss a payment or be charged a late fee. You can choose to pay the minimum due, the statement balance or a fixed amount each month on the due date.
How to Activate Southwest Credit Card
Southwest Airlines create an online page where cardholders will easily login to process their credit card updates, check their points balance, setup their credit card to their preferences and complete some other tasks without delay. That said, an online access is given to you at default.
The next role to play is to get the account started by activating a Southwest visa credit card online through your mobile phone or PC; any of them. In that case, get an account started now by;
- Visiting an internet web browser to launch https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/southwest-access-acct.
- Indicate that you desire to open an online access that is affiliated with your Southwest visa credit card.
- Meanwhile, this account registration or Southwest visa credit card activation is rendered at Chase bank online website.
- So, activate an account there without much ado, you will enjoy it.
New cardholders can Earn up to 80,000 points. Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Earn an additional 30,000 points after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 9 months. Plus, cardholders receive an additional 6,000 points every year when they pay the $99 annual fee to renew the card. The card earns 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest purchases and Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partner purchases. 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. Not to mention, all points earned through the card count toward the coveted Southwest Companion Pass.
We believe this post on How to make payment on Southwest credit card was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Southwest credit card.