Tinder has surpassed Match.com and OKCupid with approximately 1.7 billion swipes (passes or likes) and 26 million matches every day. To make it simpler to meet someone in your region, the location-based app for iOS (opens in new tab) and Android brings up matches nearby. Additionally, your Facebook account is accessed.
How to use tinder for free
2. Open a profile. You can register with your phone number or Facebook account. If you want to use Facebook, be advised that Tinder will access information from your profile on Facebook, including your friends, images, and liked content.
3. No one needs to know you’re using the app if you don’t want them to; the app won’t post to Facebook without your consent.
4. Basic information about yourself, such as your name, gender, location, and age, must be filled out. In order to increase the number of matches you receive, Tinder will ask you to upload your “best photo” to use as a display picture.
How to Set Up Tinder Profile
1. To open your Settings, tap the gear-shaped symbol. On the main menu, the button is situated directly beneath your display photo.
2. Modify the Discover Settings. You have control over who appears in your Tinder matches. Users can modify their location, the maximum distance for prospective swipes, preferred gender, and age range under the Discovery Settings area. You can also toggle the “Show me on Tinder” option on and off to freely enter and exit the card stack.
3.Claim your ID, third. In the Web Profile section of Tinder, you can select a username that other users can see. With this option, you don’t need to be picky because Tinder will let you switch to a new username whenever you like.
4.Control Notifications. Simply turn the notification switch to red if you want the program to promptly alert you to new matches, messages, message likes, and super likes. And you can always tap the switch back to white to turn off notifications. In-App Sounds and Vibrations are additional notification options offered by Tinder.
5. Check out your buys. For customers who desire more advanced services like Unlimited Right Swipes or Hide Ads, Tinder offers monthly subscriptions. Depending on your age, Tinder Plus starts at $9.99 per month or $19.99 per month. Regardless of the membership level you choose, you can access your in-app purchases by choosing Restore Purchases on various devices.
Tinder Matching and Browsing | How to use tinder for free
3. Pass with the left swipe and match with the right. Also, you may swipe up to Super Like a profile if you’re really eager. The moment you are successfully matched with someone, an animation will appear.Colorful icons are available for Unlimited Rewind, Nope, Super Like, Like, and Skip The Line if that’s too perplexing (which lets you be the top profile in your area for 30 minutes to get more matches).
Be careful when swiping if you have a free account because premium subscriptions are required to use the Unlimited Rewind and Skip The Line features.