IBM Video Streaming Account Login is fast and easy. BM Video Streaming provides a secure, end-to-end solution for enterprises and medium-sized businesses for creating, publishing and distributing live and on-demand video content for external and internal audiences.
IBM Video Streaming Account Login
• Log in with your IBMid or device password
• Access IBM Video Streaming accounts in your organization
• Select the channel you would like to broadcast to
• Set the title of your broadcast and review recording settings
• Share your channel’s URL
• Go live from your Android device
• Record your live broadcast
This app requires an IBM Video Streaming subscription. If you are not sure about your organization’s subscription or the services you have access to, please check with your IT department.
Creating a new channel
- Log in to your IBM Watson Media account, and go to the Channel section on your Dashboard.
- You will then see the channel section, click on your current channel and a new popup window should appear
- Name your new channel and set the Language of the videos for IBM Watson Speech detect for Generating Captions.
- Your channel will open on the channel info tab. This tab allows you to rename your channel, see the channel’s URL, set a category and subcategory for your channel, and add a channel image.
- Click Save.
Once you have created your new channel or wish to update an existing channel, click on the Channel Page settings tab in your channel settings dashboard in order to start customizing your channel.
We believe this post on IBM Video Streaming Sign in was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on IBM Video Streaming Login.