IBM Video Streaming Sign Up – How to Create IBM Account. Getting started with IBM Video Streaming is actually fast and easy. This article is all about every thing you need to know about IBM Video Streaming, IBM Video Streaming Sign Up and How to Create IBM Account.
IBM Video Streaming Sign Up
You can Begin mobile live streaming from your Android device to IBM’s video streaming services. Share moments in real-time wherever and whenever they happen with this video streaming app.
How to Create IBM Video Streaming Account
In order to create a account:
- go to www.ibm.com Click on the ‘SIGN UP’ button in the upper right corner.
- This will take you to our pricing page. To sign up for one of our Pro Broadcasting plans, scroll down and click “Purchase now”. If you would like to sign up for a Free Trial, click on the Free Trial option in red. The free trial lasts for 30 days. After 30 days you will need to subscribe to a paid plan in order keep using your account.
- After selecting your plan type, you will be directed to the signup page. Here, you can enter your first and last name, the email address you wish to be associated with your IBM Watson Media account (you will log in with this email address), and the password for your account.
- After creating your account, you’ll want to check the email you used in creating the account for a verification link. This is to make sure that your email is really being used by you.
- Open the email, get your verification code, add it to the verification token field and finish the subscription process.
- Once you submit the verification code you will receive another email stating your registration has been completed and your IBM ID has been activated.
- Now click on “MY IBM” and sign in with your registered IBM ID (your email).
- After you log in you will see your MYIBM dashboard with your subscription info listed under Products.
- Now you will be able to click Launch to launch your product or Manage to manage billing and account information.
- Clicking launch will take you to your subscriptions Dashboard Overview where you will be able to create a channel, broadcast and manage your recorded videos.
- Clicking Manage will take you to your MYIBM dashboard where you can manage billing and other account information.
- At this point, you can choose to go live immediately by using the web broadcaster, check out the video manager, or just look around your account. You can find specific instructions on creating your first channel and broadcasting from our web broadcaster in this help center, or search lots of other topics from our help center home page.
We believe this post on IBM Video Streaming Sign Up was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on IBM Video Streaming Sign Up.