Jamb Admission Status Portal 2021 | Check Jamb Admission Status. How To Check JAMB Admission Status on Your JAMB Profile via JAMB CAPS and How to Accept or Reject Your Admission Offer are all covered in this post.You can check your admission status on JAMB CAPS portal by follow the simple steps outlined below.
About JAMB CAPS | Jamb Admission Status Portal
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is geared towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process. JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “market place” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.” If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
How to Check Your JAMB Admission Status | Jamb Admission Status Portal
You can also check directly from the JAMB E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
As mentioned earlier, if your school is yet to release admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. In this case, you won’t be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button. So, the best you can do in this situation is to be patient.
Jamb Admission Status Portal 2021 | Check Jamb Admission Status
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
NB: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on JAMB CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained in the steps above.
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and do so timely to enable the processing of their admission.
- Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission. See the procedure below:
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB | Jamb Admission Status Portal
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
We believe this post on Jamb Admission Status Portal was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Jamb Admission Status Portal.