MyGov Account Login – How to Create MyGov Account at www.my.gov.au. If your employer reports through STP, you can see your year-to-date tax and super information and annual income statement in ATO online services. You will need an email address to create your account. You can then use your email address or mobile phone number to sign in.In case you do not have an account yet,It is easy to set up a myGov account. Go to myGov, select Create an account at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions.
You can link these government services to your myGov account:
- Australian JobSearch
- Australian Taxation Office
- Child Support
- Department of Health Applications Portal
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- HousingVic Online Services
- My Aged Care
- My Health Record
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- National Redress Scheme
- State Revenue Office Victoria.
To do your business online, create a myGov account and link to your Centrelink, Medicare or Child Support online account.
How to Login MyGov Account
To sign in to myGov, enter your username and password and a code or answer to a secret question.
Your username may be:
- the email address you used to create your myGov account
- your 8 digit username emailed to you when you created your account
- your mobile number, if you’ve enabled this option.
Then, enter either:
- a code sent by SMS to your mobile phone
- a code from the myGov Code Generator app
- the answer to your secret question.
You can change the way you sign in to your myGov account any time. To do this, sign in to your myGov account and select Account settings, then Sign in options.
If you forget your username or password you can recover them. Go to the myGov website and select Forgot username or Forgot password.
We Hope this article on MyGov Account Login is helpful to you. To ask any kind of questions about Australian Government Online Services feel free to use our comment section lets know how you feel.