myGov app – www.my.gov.au Download myGov app – myGov Code Generator app. MyGov app download is a simple and quick. This page will explain all you need to know about the myGov app, including how to download it and how to use the myGov Code Generator app.
You must first set up the myGov app on your smartphone after downloading it. After you’ve completed configuring the program, it will create codes. Let’s go right to using and configuring the myGov Code Generator tool.
Before you download myGov app
If you use the myGov Code Generator to generate codes, you won’t be able to login into your myGov account if you do any of the following:
- Remove the app from your phone or tablet.
- If you lose your device with the app installed, buy a new one without first updating your myGov Account settings.
How to set up myGov app
- On your mobile device, download the myGov Code Generator app. In the App Store, set your search to iPhone only to download to an iPad. From the App Store, get the Express Plus mobile app. From Google Play, get the Express Plus mobile app.
- Open the myGov Code Generator app on your device. After reading about the app, pick Continue. Read Change the way you sign in. Select Continue to begin utilizing a code from this app to sign in to your myGov account.
- Read Select Continue after registering your device. Once you’ve registered your device, it’ll be the only one you can use to generate sign-in codes with. Do not install the app on your new device until the old device has been removed from your myGov settings.
- Enter your myGov Username or Email and Password, then select Continue to register your device. Answer your secret question or enter the SMS code delivered to your mobile device. This is dependent on the sign-in method you’ve chosen.
- Enter the Code and select Next if you receive an SMS code on your mobile device. Answer a question that is kept a secret. Enter your Answer and select Next if you answered a hidden question.
- If the Terms of Service have changed, you must read and agree on the new terms. Read the Updated Terms of Service and click I Agree if you agree. You won’t see this if the terms of service haven’t changed. To complete your registration, proceed to Step 5.
- Read Select Continue to avoid losing access to your myGov account. This explains why you’ll need to create a backup sign-in system. If you have a backup, you can sign in to myGov if you lose your device or delete the app.
- Your sign-in backup is a code given to the phone number associated with your myGov account via SMS. You are unable to use secret questions and answers as a backup sign-in method.
- Select I’ve read and agree to the Terms of Service, and now I’m ready to register. You’ve completed the installation of the myGov Code Generator app. To login into your myGov account, you must now use a code generated by the myGov Code Generator app.
- To sign in to your myGov account, go to the myGov website. Select Sign in after entering your myGov Username or email address and password. On your mobile device, launch the myGov Code Generator app. Every 30 seconds, a new code will appear on your screen.
- You have another 30 seconds to login into your myGov account by entering this code. This code can only be used once, so make sure you obtain a new one each time you log in. Return to your myGov profile. Select Next after entering the code on the Enter code page.
- You may now access your Centrelink, Medicare, and Child Support online accounts after signing in to myGov. The myGov Code Generator app can now be closed.
- When you login into myGov, select I cannot use my app to use your backup. You are unable to use secret questions and answers as a backup sign-in method.
- Sign in to your myGov account, select Account settings, then Sign-in options to set up your sign-in backup.
Select Next after entering your password. Choose to get a code through SMS. You’ve already set up your sign-in backup if Receive a code via SMS is is on.
- Then choose Next. Enter the phone number to which you’d want the code to be sent. It must be the same phone number as the one associated with your myGov account. Then choose Next. Select Confirm after entering the SMS code delivered to your mobile device. The Receive a code by SMS sign-in option on your myGov Code Generator app will be turned on.
We believe this post on myGov app was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on myGov app.