Are you an Australian Citizen or you are a foreigner living in Australia, you need to Open MyGov Account to enable you easily access Australian Government Services Online. myGov Account is a secure way to access Australian government services online with one login and one password.
In this article we will be teaching you every thing about MyGov Account, How to Open MyGov Account and Australian Government Online Services.
When you Open myGov Account it will keep your letters, statements and messages safe, secure and in the one place. You can get notices from:
- Australian Taxation Office
- Child Support
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- HousingVic Online Services
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
How to Open MyGov Account
Like we have already said, the process of opening my Gov Account is not difficult, you are to follow these steps right here to Create MyGov Account.
- go to my.gov.au
- Click on the Create a myGov account.
- Then, enter your email address.
- Click on the I accept the myGov.
- Then you will receive a confirmation code in your email address.
- Go to your email address and get that code.
- Enter your confirmation code.
- Then, you have to setup your account.
- Follow the each instruction carefully.
- Finally, confirm the step up the process.
- Your account will get registered.
We Hope this article on MyGov Account is helpful to you. To ask any kind of questions about Australian Government Online Services feel free to use our comment section lets know how you feel.