How to Create Steemit Account – Login Steemit Account.Do you wish to know How to Create Steemit Account? The steps to Create Steemit Account is now very easy and simple. Here are the basic steps to Create Steemit Account and to Login Steemit Account. A lot of users mingle and chat when they are not posting or browsing Steemit. It is a great place to meet people! There is a link to sign up in the main menu in the upper right corner. Some channels allow you to share links, but others don’t.
How to Create Steemit Posts | Create Steemit Account
- To create a post, click on the “Post” link in the upper right corner.
- Posts have three main parts: Title, Content, and Tags.
- You will want to make your title attractive and relevant to your content. The first image that you use will become the thumbnail image.
- You can insert images by dragging & dropping, pasting from the clipboard, or by selecting them.
- Tags will help people find your posts. Each post can have up to five tags, separated by spaces. The tags should all be relevant to the content in the post. You can browse content by tags, as well as see a list of popular tags that other users have used in their posts here. The first tag becomes the post’s category and cannot be changed later.
Note that Your steem.chat account is a separate account from your Steem account.
How to Create your “Introduceyourself” Post
- While not required, the tradition for new users is to create an “introduceyourself” post in order to let the community get to know you.
- You can see some examples of what other people have done here. Many users like to take a picture of themselves holding up a piece of paper that says “Steemit” with the current date.
- If you have other social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) you can help the community verify that you are who you say you are by sharing the link to your Steem profile on them. If you are claiming to be someone famous, this is pretty much expected.
Steemit Payments – Create Steemit Account
- Payouts are made 7 days after the post/comment is created. You can claim your rewards in your wallet after 7 days.
- The projected payments may fluctuate (up and down) until the final payment amount is reached.
- Payments for posts are split between the author (at least 75%) and the curators (up to 25%).
- The author reward is paid 50% in Steem Power and 50% in STEEM/SBD by default.
- Authors also have the option to decline payout, or be paid in 100% Steem Power!
We believe this post on Steemit was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Steemit login.