WhatsApp fingerprint is one of the latest or added feature on whatsapp that performs two unique functions here are the Steps on How to Use WhatsApp Fingerprint. However, before we go the Steps to Use WhatsApp Fingerprint proper, note that WhatsApp fingerprint can do the following.
1.To Login Whatsapp
2.To Lock your phone.
Once you set the whatsapp finger print lock; no one will be able to login into your whatsapp apk without your permit. Now, instead of downloading app to lock your whatsapp on mobile phone, simply use the whatsapp apk fingerprint feature to keep your app locked. More so, once you permit the fingerprint feature to be operational, you can equally use the feature to unlock your device.
Steps to Use WhatsApp Fingerprint
To use whatapp fingerprint is very easy; if you have been using the fingerprint lock pattern on your device, then al you need do is to activate the one on you whatsapp, so here is how it works:
- Open your whatsapp apk and tap on settings icon.
- Select settings and in the next page, select “Privacy”
- After tapping on whatsapp privacy, in the number next, you see options like Profile photos, About, Read Receipts, Groups etc. Then the last option is finger-print option. So tap on it to proceed.
- In the number next, you are to turn the fingerprint option on, then after, move down to set how long you will like the app to be on before it can lock itself.
- Prior to this, if you are not using a fingerprint option on your device to lock or unlock your phone, the whatsapp lock screen option will lead you to set your fingerprint, after that, you can come back to set how it will work for you.
- Moreover, if you don’t’ set the fingerprint option on your device, then the one on whatsapp will not work for you.
- Again, if you don’t have smartphones that works withe sensors or that allows a fingerprint lock screen, then this whatsapp feature may not work for you.
WhatsApp is one of the friendly app online; just like messenger which comes direct with phone, whatsapp is second to that. It can make voice and video calls, receive and send messages, share files and attachments, allow emojis and stickers and lots more.